Here are the top 7 reasons Fair Hills is right for your corporate event:
- Friendly, service-oriented staff - Everyone at Fair Hills and Wildflower is committed to the success of your event. From the planning, implementation and final wrap-up, we are here to serve you.
- Affordable event packages - We offer complete event packages that leave nothing to chance or you can create your own custom package to meet your group's exact needs. You will find that our packages offer a high level of value for the caliber of golf and meeting experiences.
- The main lodge, dining hall and individual cabins are at your disposal - Whether your group is small or large, you can be sure your group will have plenty of open space to enjoy. Our 325-acre facility includes 100 rooms for guests, a 300 person auditorium, five lakeside meeting rooms and a spacious dining hall.
- Team-building, training and consulting with Noel International - Learn how to work together with the rest of your staff. Find ways to build a better team and improve results and productivity. See how Colors Matrixx and the Meyers Briggs Type Indicator are changing the way people work together by recognizing and capitalizing on their strengths. Experience education at its finest!
- One world-class golf course and one executive 9-hole course - Golf Digest awarded us 4 1/2 stars in 2000-2001 and listed us in its "Places to Play." Both the championship Wildflower course and our executive Fair Hills course will delight players of all abilities.
- Cruise the lake in style - Finish a memorable day in style and relax by boarding our 55-person pontoon boat. Your group can cruise beautiful Pelican Lake while enjoying a full meal, appetizers or just drinks. Anyway you cruise it, your time will be well spent.
- Bring the whole family - There are activities for everyone to enjoy at Fair Hills Resort. Boating, sailing, swimming, tennis, volleyball, indoor games, pony rides and so much more. Let our recreation directors entertain the kids while the adults do their thing.
2015 menu coming soon, check back!
To get personalized help planning your event at Fair Hills, please contact Laura McMartin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 218-847-7638. At Fair Hills we think our high quality personal service is our finest asset.